Some of the most important points while using the PrepaidGiftBalance card are as follows:
- Always make sure that you are up-to-date with your available balance. If the card is used for more than the available balance in the account. Then it will get declined.
- Make sure that you know what your card is, either VISA or Mastercard.
- You can use this card for various online transactions or even with any retails merchant.
- After you have registered yourself to the official website, you will be guided further on how to use the card.
- The card number and the no-deposit number are printed on the back of the owner’s card.
- Always keep the manual handy since it is required if the card gets misplaced or lost somehow.
- Always choose loans instead of debts, if the option is available to you.
What would happen if I misplace or lose my PrepaidGiftBalance card?
- Call the customer care representative and insert your 16-digit card number.
- You will surely get a new card with your available balance within some days after you have contacted the customer service.
- If you misplace or lose your card, make sure you report this case to the customer care within 2 weeks of misplacing your card.
- The first replacement service for your card is free. However, if you lose your card again, you will be charged a fee for the same.
- The replacement cards are usually sent over the main within a week.
Where can I view my summary of the transactions I have made?
You will be able to view your transactions in the ‘My Maps’ page. 30-day transaction history is also available upon request.
Is the information available on the official website safe?
The information provided on the official website is completely safe since it is protected by SSL. All of the information sent online is also safe due to this safety measure.