United States Post Office is one of the best mail service provided to customer. So, In this article we are sharing complete details about U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey, U.S. Postal Customer Feedback Survey check at www.postalexperience.com/pos. If you are customer of the U.S. Postal Service and using from couple of days then you can took part in the U.S.Postal Service Guest Satisfaction survey find out here. The U.S. Postal service is dedicated service provide to every mail recipient and sender with dependable service that families and businesses alike can count on. Find out USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey, USPS Customer Feedback Survey find out information here.
USPS Conducting the survey to get the suggestion and feedback about the Postal Service. If you have any feedback about the postal service then you can easily share your honest feedback about the compnay to improvement of their service. USPS Survey appreciates your honest feedback and your time thoughts about survey. We have shared many other survey details find out here – Papa Murphy’s Customer Feedback Survey, www.homedepot.com Survey.
- 1 About The United States Post Office Survey at postalexperience.com/pos
- 2 How to Complete U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey
About The United States Post Office Survey at postalexperience.com/pos
USPS service founded in the year 1775. The United States Postal Service is government agency that provide mail service to door step, pick up and other services. USPS Offers different shipping rates and delivery speeds to suit specific needs. USPS one of the best service provided in all United States of America.
Charles Bukowski also wrote a book in 1971 entitled simply Post Office. There were 625,113 employees of the United States Postal Service as of 2016. As of 2014, the company operated 211,264 mail vehicles across the nation.
Rules & Regulation to take part in USPS Customer Experience Survey – Postal Experience
Following are complete rules and regulation about USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey, USPS Customer Feedback Survey, USPS Service Feedback Survey requirement to take participation.
- Those who are working in USPS and their family member not allowed to take participation in the survey.
- Those who are participate in the survey their age must be 18 years or more.
- You must be legal resident of the United States.
- You have must be at least one purchase from the local post to provide survey.
- You must have laptop, pc or mobile phone with internet access.
- You must have the knowledge of English or Spanish language.
So, Above is full requirement of the complete the USPS Survey Online.
How to Complete U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey
Following are step by step guide complete details of the U.S. Postal Service Customer Feedback Survey.
Step:1 First of fall go to official website of www.postalexperience.com/pos
Step:2 Enter your USPS receipt number to start the survey.
Step:3 Then select the language you wish to continue the U.S.Postal Service Experience Survey.
Step:4 Click Next to fill more details of the U.S. Postal Customer Feedback Survey.
Step:5 Select the location of your purchase, date and timing from your receipt.
Step:6 Complete your satisfaction survey questions that will be unique to your visit of USPS Survey.
Step:7 Once you complete above survey you will get the email for verification, Once you verify your email address you will get some reward for from the U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey.
USPS Customer Support – Contact Details:
If you have any query regarding your parcel or want to ask anything you can easily ask from customer support team of USPS.
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-275-8777
- TDD/TTY Relay: Call 1-800-877-8339. Ask for 1-800-275-8777
- Email for Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official website: www.usps.com
USPS Hours of Operation – USPS Working Hours
If you are planning to visit the USPS then you can check it out following USPS Hours of Operation find out here.
- Monday – 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Tuesday – 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Wednesday – 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Thursday – 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Friday – 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Saturday – 8 AM – 6 PM ET
- Sunday – CLOSED
Check More – Panda Express Survey
Conclusion US Postal Service Customer Survey online – www.postalexperience.com/pos
We hope you like details information about PostalExperience.com survey, U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey, U.S. Postal Customer Feedback Survey check at www.postalexperience.com/pos. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions or doubts regarding this post, kindly let us know them through your comments.